Manage Cloud users & roles¶
🔎Find it: FusionReactor > Account > Users
FusionReactor Cloud has four types of user:
The account types have a hierarchical structure and each level above Observer inherits from the level below.
Manage existing users¶
Administrators can create, edit, and remove users.
Adding new user¶
🔎Find it: FusionReactor > Account > Users > Add user
1) To add a user, select Add user.
2) The following screen is displayed:
3) Complete the input boxes for Email, First name and Last name.
4) Use the Role dropdown to select the account type.
5) When all details are completed, select Add user at the bottom of the screen.
Edit existing users¶
1) To edit existing users, click on the three vertical dots to the right of the user name.
2) Select the Edit icon.
3) The Update details screen is displayed.
4) Make any changes and select Save at the bottom of the screen.
1) To delete a user, click on the three vertical dots to the right of the user name.
2) Select the Delete icon.
3) The following warning is displayed:
3) Select Ok to delete user.
Need more help?
Contact support in the chat bubble and let us know how we can assist.