There are two main views within FusionReactor Cloud; Servers and Applications. The Server view presents an overview of the servers running a FusionReactor agent inside your infrastructure. From inside this view you can choose an overview of your servers or more detailed information about a subset of them.
The filter bar allows you to:
- Search for groups by name
- Search for a server by name
- Switch between the detailed view and the overview
- Filter by status:
- Filter by FusionReactor agent version
- Show or hide labels (only on the overview)
- Choose to sort the entire page by:
- Online time
- Clear all filters
Servers can be placed into groups defined by individual users or account wide using the "Create group" button at the bottom left of the servers screen.
Once a group has been created it is shown to the left of the servers page, as seen below:
- The icon to the left of the group name indicates whether the group belongs to a user or an account.
- The numbers to the right of the group name show how many servers are contained within the group in the format: online/total
- Selecting a group will filter the servers visible on the main window.
For larger infrastructures, or for quickly assessing the state of your infrastructure, the server overview screen represents each server and its current status. The legend at the top right of the screen displays the counts of each server by its current status.
Detailed server overview¶
Each FusionReactor instance is represented as a server panel, which displays metric data based on the selected timeframe, alongside some basic information for that instance.
For servers running a version of FusionReactor older than 7.0.0; the panels provide graphs based on the profile of the server. The default profile is "Web server", containing the following metrics:
- Web request activity
For servers running version 7.0.0 of FusionReactor, or later, you will see:
- Request throughput
- Master error count
- Average response
These new metrics are derived from the root level transactions on that server.