The CPU Graph page will show you a graph of samples currently stored in memory by FusionReactor. The graph shows the current load of the CPU consumed by the server and the JVM instance.
The CPU graph will allow you to see if the CPU is particularly busy with J2EE or other work, as an aid to troubleshooting performance issues.
Several time spans are available, with differing resolutions. These will be filled as data points that are collected by FusionReactor.
Each time varying graphs shows two independent values overlaid :
- CPU Occupancy - All - Total (%) : Light Yellow
- The total CPU usage across all cores.
- CPU Occupancy - All - Instance (%) : Yellow**
- The CPU usage for the JVM across all cores.
You are able to deselect and reselect each independent values by simply clicking on their respective names, when a value is deselected ( Greyed out ) then that value will no longer be displayed on the activity graph.
Placing your mouse pointer on a data point within the graph will show a tool-tip with details about that sample, including :
- Date and time of the request
- CPU Occupancy - All - Total (%)
- CPU Occupancy - All - Instance (%)
When browsing the 1 Hour, 1 Day, and 1 Week activity graphs you are able to select time frames by using the slider under the graph.